Aviation.ca - Your Number One Source for Canadian Aviation News, Jobs and Information!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ATC Survey, Please Help

ATC Survey, Please Help 10 months 1 week ago #20719

Greetings Fellow pilots!!

I am a fellow pilot and starving Ph.D. student in need of your help to improve the quality of services you receive from Nav Canada. I am conducting a study asking pilots what they think of the services provided to them by their air traffic control provider. This is your chance to personally weigh in on the matter.

The purpose of this study is to determine the quality of air traffic control services provided to pilots in both the United States and Canada. All you need to do is take a short survey about the services you receive from Nav Canada. The result of this study may give government officials from both countries greater insight into how to most effectively allocate resources within air traffic control to provide the best possible service for you!

This is your chance to provide valuable input. Please don’t pass up this opportunity to contribute to the future of your air traffic control.

Please copy and paste the following link to take the survey:

www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?88ACC0D88ACCDEDD89

Upon completion of the study, a summary of the results will be posted on this website.

Thank you in advance!

Catherine Essner
Capella University

P.S. I owe anyone who takes this survey much gratitude and a beer!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ATC Survey, Please Help 9 months 6 days ago #20721

Hi Everyone,

This is the last weekend for you to voice your opinion on air traffic control service quality. Thank you so much for all of those who have helped out! I really appreciate it! For those of you who haven't yet, this is a great opportunity to weigh in on the quality of service Nav Canada provides to you. Have a great weekend!

Thanks!
Catherine
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Login to remove

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds

Aviation.ca is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. Copyright © 1997-2015 Skytech Dynamics Corporation, All rights reserved exogenous-blank
exogenous-blank
exogenous-blank
exogenous-blank

Login or Register