- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
TOPIC: Trip to Port Hardy. Advice solicited
Trip to Port Hardy. Advice solicited 10 months 2 weeks ago #20924
Though I've been to Canada several times, never (recently) this far north. Planning a trip from the US to CYZT. Here's my plan: fly to Renton, then direct to CYZT using EAPIS and CANPASS. Landing at CYZT, I'll call CANPASS. Does someone usually come out to the airport or are they always there? I know fuel is expensive but that is the closest reasonable airport to my destination. On the return, I will file IFR if necessary using the NAV Canada flight plan system. I'll also call US Customs at Renton (I'll need wifi at CYZT for VOIP-no cell coverage). If it's IMC, how do I open my flight plan (get a clearance)? Use Hardy radio? Can I call them on the ground? Does this seem like it will work?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Need suggestions for Good Flight School Around GTA 8 months 3 weeks ago #20936
chenyingying 2 months 1 week ago #21821
Trip to Port Hardy. Advice solicited 1 month 5 days ago #22238
Re: spam e phishing 2 weeks 3 days ago #22456
Login to remove
Time to create page: 2.514 seconds