Aviation.ca - Your Number One Source for Canadian Aviation News, Jobs and Information!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NAV CANADA - Air Traffic Controller Elegibility

NAV CANADA - Air Traffic Controller Elegibility 1 week 4 days ago #21173

• Carlos
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey there. If a permanent resident has previous canadian experience in the aviation industry, specifically in flight dispatch operations for more than two years... Will that be counted as something inadmissible for the air traffic controller recruitment and training program? Due to that one of the basic requirements established from NAV CANADA is "No experience in the aviation industry is required". Or having a previous aviation experience is good at all... I mean, although that this is not considered as a requirement and a hindrance during selection/recruitment either, my two years experience as a flight dispatcher could be an important factor for elegibility process. Right?

And I was also wondering if there is actually an age restriction from NAV for the air traffic controller training. For example, if I am turning 30 years old this year, am I too old for the trainning?

I will be more than gratefull with you all if someone clear me up these doubts!
Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Login to remove

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Aviation.ca is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. Copyright © 1997-2015 Skytech Dynamics Corporation, All rights reserved exogenous-blank
exogenous-blank
exogenous-blank
exogenous-blank

Login or Register