- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
TOPIC: NAV CANADA - Air Traffic Controller Elegibility
NAV CANADA - Air Traffic Controller Elegibility 3 months 2 weeks ago #21173
Hey there. If a permanent resident has previous canadian experience in the aviation industry, specifically in flight dispatch operations for more than two years... Will that be counted as something inadmissible for the air traffic controller recruitment and training program? Due to that one of the basic requirements established from NAV CANADA is "No experience in the aviation industry is required". Or having a previous aviation experience is good at all... I mean, although that this is not considered as a requirement and a hindrance during selection/recruitment either, my two years experience as a flight dispatcher could be an important factor for elegibility process. Right?
And I was also wondering if there is actually an age restriction from NAV for the air traffic controller training. For example, if I am turning 30 years old this year, am I too old for the trainning?
I will be more than gratefull with you all if someone clear me up these doubts!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
20180207caihuali 2 months 2 weeks ago #21337
chenyingying 2 weeks 27 minutes ago #21803
Re: shenyuhang 1 week 4 days ago #21961
Time to create page: 1.008 seconds