AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SKYTECH DYNAMICS CORPORATION
To use the services of AVIATION.CA as provided by SKYTECH DYNAMICS CORPORATION including webmail, forums and e-commerce, you must agree to the terms of this acceptable use policy and privacy statement.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
To begin, you must complete the registration process by providing AVIATION.CA with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form; then choose a user name and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your personal account. You agree to notify AVIATION.CA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. AVIATION.CA will be not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by AVIATION.CA or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without permission of the account holder.
AVIATION.CA reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of these Sites and/or Services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and additional terms posted on related websites. Your continued use of these services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, AVIATION.CA services are for your personal non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from AVIATION.CA.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of AVIATION.CA services, you will not use the said Site and or available Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use these services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any AVIATION.CA or hosting server Skytech Dynamics Corporation Site/Service(s) (or the network(s) connected to any Skytech Dynamics Corporation Site/Service(s)) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Skytech Dynamics Corporation Site/Service(s). You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any AVIATION.CA or Skytech Dynamics Corporation Site/Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Skytech Dynamics Corporation Site/Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Skytech Dynamics Corporation Sites/Services.
USE OF SERVICES
Services licensed to AVIATION.CA may contain e-mail services, bulletin board, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, log trackers, personal web pages, corporate web pages, flight booking systems, calendars, photo albums, online teaching resources, employment programs, message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, "Skytech Dynamics Corporation Services"). You agree to use these services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using an AVIATION.CA service, you will not:
· Use the Aviation.ca Service in connection with third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
· Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
· Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Aviation.ca Service specifically allows such messages.
· Download any file posted by another user of a AVIATION.CA service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Aviation.ca Services.
· Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular AVIATION.CA service.
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
· Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
· Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
· Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of an AVIATION.CA Site and/or Service(s) or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
WEATHER INFORMATION SERVICES
Weather data drawn from outside sources, including the NavCanada database, is flowing outside all official channels and as such the accuracy can not be guaranteed by any party. This information is not endorsed, sponsored, nor is responsibility claimed by any other party as it is provided by Aviation.ca and its affiliates. The legitimately of weather information as presented on Aviation.ca should never be assumed correct and is presented strictly for ‘informational purposes only’. The intent of this site is not to take the place of a certified flight weather specialist, but to assist you in making the decisions necessary for continued safe flight. Although we try to maintain an up-to-date weather relaying system, this data may be out of date or completely inaccurate.
AVIATION.CA reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all AVIATION.CA services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. AVIATION.CA and Skytech Dynamics Corporation reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as Skytech Dynamics Corporation or AVIATION.CA deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at Skytech Dynamics Corporation and/or AVIATION.CA 's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself, your children, community or business dealings. AVIATION.CA does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any AVIATION.CA service. and, Aviation.ca Corp specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Aviation.ca Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any AVIATION.CA service. Materials uploaded to Aviation.ca may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials as well as copyright laws.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO AVIATION.CA.
AVIATION.CA do not claim ownership of the materials you provide to AVIATION.CA (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any AVIATION.CA Site/Service or its associated services for review by the general public (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting AVIATION.CA Corp., its affiliated companies and licensors and sublicencees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. AVIATION.CA is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and AVIATION.CA may remove any submission at any time, at it’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the submission(s).
SOFTWARE AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE AVIATION.CA and SKYTECH DYNAMICS CORPORATION SITES/SERVICES
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
You acknowledge that the Software, and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information, is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of
Continued use of the Aviation.ca website, whether logged in as a member or not; browsing contents or making use of any service shall be deemed as acceptance of this policy without exclusion of any segment; term or condition.
If you do not agree with this policy, then the absence of any visits or use of services shall confirm that you do not agree with or will not abide by this policy.