Acknowledging Mauritania’s exceptional progress on its aviation safety oversight challenges, as recently validated by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), the European Commission (EC) has removed the African State’s certified air carriers from its safety watch list, effective earlier this month.
- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive