- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Embraer Defense and Security and the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) signed a contract to modernize five EMB 145 AEW&C (Airborne Early Warning and Control), designated E-99 in the FAB.
Embraer Defense and Security and the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) signed a contract for the supply of logistics support and services for the fleet of 24 ERJ-145 (ERJ-145, ERJ-135, Legacy 600, RS, and AEW&C) family operated by FAB.