On 1st January 2013, Eric Chen has become President of Airbus China, responsible for Airbus’ overall activities in the People’s Republic of China, including business development, commercial activities, customer services and industrial cooperation.
- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive