- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Hélène V. Gagnon, Vice President of Public Affairs, Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility, has been elected Chair of the Board of the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada for 2012-2013. Ms. Gagnon succeeds David Schellenberg, President of Cascade Aerospace, who occupied the role over the course of the past year.