- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Qantas’ Boeing 767 services from Sydney to Honolulu are now fitted with refreshed interiors and inflight entertainment technology, Q Streaming.
Qantas today officially unveiled the expansion of the Qantas Club at Perth Airport, as part of a broader transformation of Western Australia’s main gateway.
QantasLink has today started direct flights between Sydney and Gladstone to meet growing customer demand.
QantasLink today welcomed its first Next Generation Bombardier Q400 flight to Dubbo as part of better travel options for the regional centre.
Qantas Chairman, Leigh Clifford, said today that he had accepted the resignation of Corinne Namblard as a director of Qantas Airways Limited.
Figures released today by the Australian Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics (BITRE) confirm Qantas as the most punctual domestic airline in the country.
QantasLink has today announced it will deploy larger aircraft and increase flights during peak periods across New South Wales from April 2013.
The Qantas Group today announced it would upgrade its entire fleet of Airbus A330s and order new Boeing 737-800s to drive its strategy in the international and domestic markets.
Qantas has announced major improvements to its Frequent Flyer program, with a host of new features that Australian-based members can unlock with a new chip-enabled card.
Qantas and Emirates today unveiled details of benefits that will be available to frequent flyers through their proposed partnership.