- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Ryanair, Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), today (Feb 27) confirmed that it will appeal the EU Commission’s announced decision to prohibit its latest offer for Aer Lingus, which was supported by an historic and unprecedented remedies package that included not one, but two upfront buyers (BA/IAG & Flybe) to take over approximately half of Aer Lingus’ short-haul business.
Ryanair, Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), today (23 Jan) announced that after considering over 75 applicants, it has appointed Robin Kiely as its new Head of Communications (from 1 Feb) following an extensive recruitment process.
Ryanair, Europe’s only ultra-low cost airline, has confirmed that Santa Claus was undertaking test flights after he was photographed by a passenger as he flew alongside a Ryanair flight from London Stansted to Oslo yesterday.
Ryanair, Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, welcomed today’s (20 Dec) publication by the CAA of its “minded to” assessment of Stansted’s market power. The CAA is minded to rule that Stansted has market power, and accordingly must be subject to effective regulation to protect the reasonable interests of Stansted’s users (airlines and passengers) from exploitation by the BAA Stansted monopoly.