- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA), of Japan, has signed a contract for two EMBRAER 175 jets, in a ceremony held at the headquarters of the airlines’ parent company, Suzuyo Corp. in Shimizu, Japan.
Belarus-based Belavia has taken delivery the first of two EMBRAER 175 jets in a ceremony held at Embraer’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. The aircraft, which is leased from Air Lease Corporation of Los Angeles, will operate on European routes from Minsk International airport, in Belarus. The second E175 is scheduled for delivery later this year.