- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Airwolf Aerospace has a large number of PMA parts in development. The company anticipates that the first of these flight critical dynamic PMA components will be certified and available in Q3 of this year.
Airwolf Aerospace has been named the OEM vendor and aftermarket supplier of Enstrom 480 Tension-Torsion (TT) straps. The new straps allow for a 36-month/1,200 hour calendar life, which offers customers 50% more value when compared to previous units.
Airwolf Aerospace's Tension-Torsion (TT) straps for Bell 206 helicopters have received FAA approval for a 36-month/1,200 hour calendar life extension. TT straps for the Bell 206 Jet Ranger, 206L Long Ranger and OH-58 helicopters, previously had a 24-month/1,200-hour life limit. Airwolf's 36-month TT straps are a significantly better value than the OEM's straps.