- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
The Transportation Safety Board of Canada (TSB) is deploying a team of investigators to the site of yesterday's accident involving a Robinson R-44 helicopter near Fox Creek, Alberta. The TSB will gather information and assess the occurrence.
The TSB is an independent agency that advances transportation safety by investigating occurrences in the marine, pipeline, rail and air modes of transportation. Its sole aim is the advancement of transportation safety. It is not the function of the Board to assign fault or determine civil or criminal liability.
Famous Edmonton flyers like Britnell, Dickens, May, McMillian and McConachie built the air travel and transport business that made Edmonton the “Gateway to the North”.