The Greenwood Military Aviation Museum (GMAM) has a new addition to its AirPark, an Avro Anson 7135 MkII. This aircraft is of special significance as it is one of 340 such aircraft manufactured locally in Amherst, Nova Scotia by the Canadian Car and Foundry Company as part of Canada’s contribution to the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan (BCATP).
- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive