- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Thales UK has supported a campaign to commemorate the command and control system and people that played such a key role in helping the Royal Air Force (RAF) win the Battle of Britain in 1940.
Sunday is the Battle of Britain Parade
To me this is not a time of solemn remembrance, that is Remembrance Day.
On Sunday, September 16, 2012, the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) will mark the 72nd anniversary of the Battle of Britain with a memorial ceremony, parade and fly-past of vintage and current RCAF aircraft. The public is invited to attend the event from 10:15 a.m. to noon at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum in Ottawa.
The 700 Wing Air Force Association of Canada, Alberta Aviation Museum and Edmonton Aviation Heritage Society are pleased to invite Edmontonians to join usfor the Annual “Battle of Britain” Parade/Ceremony September 16th starting 10:30am at the Alberta Aviation Museum.