- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Cathay Pacific confirms that talks sponsored by the Labour Department between the company and the Flight Attendants Union (FAU) have resolved the outstanding differences between the two parties.
Cathay Pacific Airways today welcomed the announcement by the Flight Attendants Union (FAU) not to stage a strike during the peak travel period over Christmas and New Year.
Cathay Pacific is greatly disappointed by the Flight Attendants Union’s (FAU) recent remarks and decision today to take industrial action. Such action will have a negative impact on the general public and our colleagues.
Cathay Pacific can confirm that a crew bus was involved in a multi-vehicle accident this morning (Thursday, 6 December) at approximately 7:50 a.m. Hong Kong time. The crew bus was transporting two pilots and 17 cabin crew members from Cathay Pacific City to Hong Kong International Airport for a flight to Taipei.
Cathay Pacific Airways today stressed that the discussion with the Flight Attendants Union (FAU) on year-end arrangements has concluded. The company trusts that the 2% salary increment for 2013 and the discretionary 13th month payment for 2012 is a fair, reasonable and competitive offer in view of the extreme challenges the airline is facing.
Cathay Pacific Airways today announced salary increases averaging 2% for eligible Hong Kong staff in 2013. Additionally, the carrier will also provide a discretionary 13th month payment to those same staff in their December salary payment.