- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry, and Cougar Helicopters Inc., the largest offshore energy and search and rescue (SAR) helicopter service provider in Canada (“Cougar”), today jointly announced that Bristow has entered into a definitive agreement with Cougar’s parent VIH Aviation Group Ltd. (“VIHAG”) and various VIHAG affiliates to acquire a minority interest in Cougar and certain aircraft and facilities used by Cougar in its operations.