- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Air traffic controllers in two of Dubai’s airports are now using technology developed by NAVCANatm – NAV CANADA’s air traffic management technologies division – to manage critical flight data.
Emirates and Dubai Airports today announced the successful completion of the phased launch of Concourse A – the home of the A380 and the world’s first purpose-built facility for the aircraft at Dubai International.