- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
On Saturday, September 29, 2012, the Ottawa Flying Club and the Ottawa Rotary Club are holding the 54th Annual Fly Day, a unique event that provides the public an opportunity to see Ottawa from above, in support of a local charitable organization.