- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (the "GTAA") today reported its financial and operating results for the three- and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2012. The third quarter saw a continuation of the strong operating and financial results experienced in 2011 and first half of 2012.
The Board of Directors of the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) is pleased to announce the appointment of Vijay Jeet Kanwar as Chair of the Board of Directors effective January 1, 2013.
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) today announced that it has completed an issue of $400 million, 10-year Series 2012-1 Medium Term Notes. The notes carry a fixed 3.04 per cent coupon. The issue was oversubscribed with 58 institutional investors participating. Proceeds of the offering will be used to fund future debt repayments, including the Series 2002-2 Medium Term Notes which mature on December 13, 2012, future capital expenditures and to fund required reserve funds.