- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
HNZ Group Inc. (TSX: HNZ.A, HNZ.B) ("the Company"), an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, today announced its financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
HNZ Group Inc. (TSX: HNZ.A, HNZ.B) ("HNZ Group"), an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, announced today that the United States Transportation Command ("USTRANSCOM") has exercised its renewal option, subject to funding, to extend until October 31, 2013 the contract for work in Afghanistan previously announced on October 1, 2010 involving the movement of supplies and passengers to military forward operating locations.