- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
The Transportation Safety Board of Canada (TSB) is deploying an investigator as its accredited representative to the site of an accident in Kazakhstan involving a Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft.
Published in Investigations