- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Transport Secretary Mar Roxas has ordered the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines to conduct a thorough investigation of the ill-fated Piper Seneca plane that carried Interior and Local Government Secretary Jesse Robredo enroute to Naga over the last weekend.
Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B) (the “Company"), an
international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, has announced that its
wholly-owned subsidiary, Helicopters (NZ) Limited (“HNZ”) has entered into an offshore oil and gas helicopter
support contract with Shell Global Solutions International B.V. (“Shell”).