- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
Embraer has named Taikoo (Shandong) Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd. (“STAECO”) as Embraer’s Authorized Service Center for airline market in China in a ceremony held today at the facilities of STAECO in the city of Ji’nan, China. STAECO will provide line and heavy maintenance for E-Jets family in accordance with China Civil Aviation Regulation Part 145 standards.