Singapore Airlines (SIA) has firmed up an order for 25 more widebody aircraft from Airbus, comprising five of the world’s most efficient, high capacity aircraft, the A380, and 20 A350-900s. The deal was completed in 2012 and follows an agreement in October 2012.
- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive