- Swissport awarded ”International Cargo Handler of the Year – Africa” for the second time in a row
- Nigeria Validates Bell 429 Certification
- fastjet responds to claims made by CEO of Fly540 Kenya
- Embraer Defense and Security Delivers the First Three A-29 Super Tucano to the National Air Force of Angola
- Ethiopian Temporarily Pulls the 787 out of Service for Precautionary Inspection per US FAA Directive
JAL Group (JAL) today unveiled the Group’s brand new set of uniforms for approximately 26,700 of its staff members, including flight crew, cabin attendants, various ground staff at the airport and city offices, as well as maintenance staff. The new uniforms will be adopted in the first half of fiscal year 2013 (between April 1 and September 30, 2013).